After the Thanksgiving festivities, I kind of don’t want to think about food for awhile. I’ve been focusing on simple, healthy meals like big salads and egg scrambles…anything light and easy to throw together! But no doubt I’ll be craving the good stuff again soon, so if you’re in the same boat, here’s a recap on some amazing tasty eats and treats I’ve made in the past couple weeks.
1. Apple Cider Donuts (Thanks, Brynne!) These were a huge hit at Brynne’s brunch party awhile back and I made them since then, though they weren’t quite as good as hers 😦
2. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies (Thanks, Kelli!) Ah-mazing. The kind of pumpkin cookie I’ve been seeking out for awhile. Although the classic pumpkin chocolate chip cookie is good, this is a fun twist!
3. White Bean Stew So easy and perfect for a rainy/snowy day! You could definitely do variations on this one. I used garbanzo beans instead of white beans.
4. Autumn Couscous Salad Just sings of fall flavors…even though winter is almost here!
5. Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins. These were Liv’s first taste of a muffin. I just handed it to her and she went at it, eating the whole thing in no time! Baby- and adult-approved.